5 December 2014

Project Dance and personal animation preparation

Hi Eveybody!

So I began preparing animatics for the animations for my short film this week. I also was able to organize a team to work with me on the project, which for now we have named . I will be acting as Director, Animator and renderer for the project. My fellow students, Charlotte, Natalie, Gary, Janine and Nurul will be animators and Louis will be our environment and prop modeler. As we will be using Josh Burton's Morpheus rig and  Ex'pression College's Morphy wardrobe, we will not need character modelers and riggers.

Here thumbs and animatics for my scenes in project dance:














I also prepared some thumbs and animatics for my personal animations for the Final Major Project:









No comments:

Post a Comment