18 November 2011

Art work update

Hi guys!
Its been a very long time. I've been doing lots of 2 day projects on my course since I last updated. I am actually behind on work a bit as well making it hard to update :P anyway I just wanted to show some of the best of the work so far.
 This was one of the better photograms I have made.
 I made this model in 3D design. I made it with the dynamic and tension features in mind.

 These are floral study portraits I made.

 These are still life studies of a shoe I made.
 I made this Image of a shoe using a printing method.
 This was the final piece of my fine art project. I had to transform a book into a 3D piece of our choice. My piece was made of fairytale books so my piece represented a mermaid.

 This was part of my graphic design project. I had to make different fonts for one letter based on different adjectives.





 This was my photography project. I had to take photographs based on different words and phases. I also made photographs by manipulating paper and light.



 This was my 3D design project. the brief for this project was to make a 3D piece that that transforms when light is put to it and transforms light around it. So basically I made a lampshade.
 This was my fashion and textiles project. I had to make a garment out of plastics (such as carrier bags) that are manipulated by heat (using an iron). I made a bobble hat with a checkered pattern.

<object width="398" height="299"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=32342827&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=0&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=32342827&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=0&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="398" height="299"></embed></object>

It looks like the embed doesn't seem to work so here's the link until I sort it out:

This was my animation project. For this project I had to create my own character design, a model of this character made from paper and then a short clip of this character moving. My character was a creepy doctor crocodile. I really enjoyed making it.

I hope you like the work so far. I'm off to Venice next week to see the Venice Biennale. Very excited! I hope to see some very exciting work while I'm there. Again hopefully I will be updating the  more regularly now... but I wont hold my breathe :P
Bye till then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment